Tuesday 11 April 2017

12 April 2017

I'm posting this at lunchtime on Wednesday - the first full day I've been back doing repairs since the flood. A nice sandwich, a cup of tea, and time to write a few more words to you all.

I actually re-opened the shop yesterday, and will be open again tomorrow, and then back to my regular timetable next week. Yay!

I'm determined to make this event a nuisance, rather than a set-back, and part of that nuisance is that I've spent the best part of two weeks NOT doing repairs! So I'm behind on all of the jobs that I currently have booked in. I'll work through them all as steadily as I can (I'll do a few evenings and weekend days to catch up) but if you can be a bit patient with things, that would be splendid.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email. It make take a day or two for me to get back to you, but normal service (or what passes for normal 'round here) is almost back!

Each time I walk around town there are more shops open or getting closer to being so. Very encouraging. I give a little cheer at each sign of progress. It's made me realise how fond I am of this crazy town.

Thanks again for all your support.

Sandwich finished...back to the workshop.

See ya soon,
Andrew